fantasy poker/ bronze/silver/gold/ fr

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Jul 10th 2010  -  Subject: fantasy poker/ bronze/silver/gold/ fr
this question is for pi staff really!! why are the fantasy poker freerolls run  just 25 mins before the bronze silver gold pi freerolls if you have done well enough in the fantasy poker to earn a ticket then surely you will have nibs to enter the bronze etc if you are a regular player your gonna have to play both tourneys at once as they will over lap granted you can save your token for the tourney of your choise until the week after but as i said if you play daily youll always earn a nibs related fr token would it not be beter to run them on seperate days or at least a few hours apart
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Jul 10th 2010
I also don't understand why they had to move the Fantasy to be played a hour later????
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jul 13th 2010

Hey,

We are just trying to make it convient for as many members as possible. While example at 1:00PM might be a suitable time for 20 members it is not for 40 others and same thing if 2:00PM is suitable for 40 members it is not for the other 20... this is just an example of how complexe it can be to have suitable time for everyone and this is basically due to all different timezones. The reason it was put there its simply because so far the Bronze, Silver and Gold tournaments we have not received complaints about it its at 7-8PM for Europeans and basically a 2-3PM for more Canadians etc on Sunday which is very suitable for everyone.

Let me know what you think, the thing is that we don't want to spread all tournaments over the week the metals I think are fine on Sundays. If you can think of a better schedule let me know I would love to hear your thoughts.

70383 Nibs: 20,048
Posted on Jul 13th 2010
Hey Simon I would suggest that you need to be very careful if you move the fantasy's and/or the medals! I like the times you have and yes we get a lot of players showing up at the Sunday times. If they are ever moved to a working day I think it would be a really bad choice. The referral freeroll is on tuedays and I can never play it! I think your times on sundays are your best choices at this point. Maybe you can move something a day earlier to Saturday and that would probably work well for most players also!
Steel69
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Jul 17th 2010
Simon - Did you get complains while the Fantasy ran a hour earlier? Don't think so. I agree with Steel, that when they would be moved to a workday, I would also stop playing them totally, unless it is on Fridays :) 
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jul 19th 2010

Hey, exactly guys I don't think we will move them to a workday, Sundays looks pretty much like ideal for all our members.

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]