Complete Rules for Team comp?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-11 of 11 total posts
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jan 1st 2009  -  Subject: Complete Rules for Team comp?
As hard as I look I can't find a complete rules, while I can find something, at one time there was a full explaination of the rules, ie: what is considered a RH when it involves sng's & mtt's, is it any sng or mtt with an enter fee or is there min fee? Also when is the cut-off, is it 23:59 BM's server time or is it PI's? This is important info that should be posted somewhere in the team section!!  I'm asking because yesterday between sng's, mtt's and a couple rings on the 31st, I was only creditted with 374 RH's, but on the 1st I'm creditted for 500 & I have played in only the $50 pts mtt's today??  My team was on the bubble this round and numerous times I've been told of teammates not being creditted for thier RH's on the right days, at the end a round I'd think getting creditted on the right day might have gotten my team over the top and into the fantasy tournament?  Could someone lookinto this and posting complete rules for this comp??? 
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jan 2nd 2009

You are right buddy, we will try to implent all these rules in the page in the Team Challenge section. Right now you can see under Support > Frequently Asked Questions (Which will be put up-to-date soon)

What is a raked hand? A Raked Hand is any hand in which you were dealt cards AND a rake is taken from the pot. Depending on the room, this generally means any pot greater than or equal to 25 cents.

Do STT or MTT tournaments help my team? YES! We just updated our system and now MTT and STT tournaments will help your team! For every MTT or STT you play in, you will get 25 Raked Hands. Please note that the fee for the tournament must be at least $.25 to count.

For the start/end time its the same as the Payroll Leaderboard.

But its definetely something we will look into, thanks!

Posted on Jan 2nd 2009
You are right buddy, we will try to implent all these rules in the page in the Team Challenge section. Right now you can see under Support > Frequently Asked Questions (Which will be put up-to-date soon) What is a raked hand? A Raked Hand is any hand in which you were dealt cards AND a rake is taken from the pot. Depending on the room, this generally means any pot greater than or equal to 25 cents. Do STT or MTT tournaments help my team? YES! We just updated our system and now MTT and STT tournaments will help your team! For every MTT or STT you play in, you will get 25 Raked Hands. Please note that the fee for the tournament must be at least $.25 to count. For the start/end time its the same as the Payroll Leaderboard. But its definetely something we will look into, thanks!Thanks Simon for the info, but there's a big problem!!!! We've been getting creditted for all sng's & mtt's, so I think PI's going to have to re-write the rules to say all sng's & mtt's, to keep the integrity of the comp, because to go by the rules as stated here would be a nightmare for whoever is taking care of it. They'd have to go over every RH for every team to verify if they are legitamate RH's? Who let this one get by???
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Jan 3rd 2009

Members playing 1$+0,20$ Sng or under 25¢ fees MTT's are not receiving any raked hands. It has to be over 25¢ in fees paid for a tournament to count.

Posted on Jan 3rd 2009
Members playing 1$+0,20$ Sng or under 25¢ fees MTT's are not receiving any raked hands. It has to be over 25¢ in fees paid for a tournament to count.I'm sorry Simon, I do not want to argue with you but I know I and others are being creditted (at least till the end of Dec) for all sng's & mtt's even Free rolls & micro games!
88973 Nibs: 7,073
Posted on Jan 3rd 2009
it's true by now we get raked hands any game we play.
I have a dream !
48149 Nibs: 35,347
Posted on Jan 4th 2009
Hi Simon! Can you tell me when the challenge will be updated? And also if you changed the prize pool for the month of january ( Put back the prize money for the top teams will be a great new!) because right now you have the same prize if you finish 1st or 5th and the result of that is no real competition between the teams. Thanks for the informations and happy new year to all PI staff !
Poker is all you need...........
Posted on Jan 5th 2009

No problem I will have our programmers look into this. Thank you.

Regarding updating the challenge, everything should be done shortly Smile

72530 Nibs: 7,337
Posted on Jan 5th 2009
Members playing 1$+0,20$ Sng or under 25¢ fees MTT's are not receiving any raked hands. It has to be over 25¢ in fees paid for a tournament to count.I'm sorry Simon, I do not want to argue with you but I know I and others are being creditted (at least till the end of Dec) for all sng's & mtt's even Free rolls & micro games!I watch my RH total  close and as far as i can tell,which i am quite certain of,i have never received RH's for freerolls or stt's with less than .25 fee,and also not for any mtt's.The cash games i play .25 to .50 are of course allways enough to count,and i know my RH's total allmost to the exact number.Even in very micro hands,you would normally have a pot exceeding .25 though. 
Do it right the first time...
Posted on Jan 5th 2009
Members playing 1$+0,20$ Sng or under 25¢ fees MTT's are not receiving any raked hands. It has to be over 25¢ in fees paid for a tournament to count.I'm sorry Simon, I do not want to argue with you but I know I and others are being creditted (at least till the end of Dec) for all sng's & mtt's even Free rolls & micro games!I watch my RH total  close and as far as i can tell,which i am quite certain of,i have never received RH's for freerolls or stt's with less than .25 fee,and also not for any mtt's.The cash games i play .25 to .50 are of course allways enough to count,and i know my RH's total allmost to the exact number.Even in very micro hands,you would normally have a pot exceeding .25 though. Well Bob, I can tell you that this week I've only been involved in 1 mtt, no rings or sng's and the only tournament was the LB3 and I got 25rh's for it, others are getting the same, while others don't, this is why I said PI must change the rules to inclued all mtt's and sng's because if 1 person is getting an unfair advantage, it ruins the integrity of the whole thing!
Posted on Jan 6th 2009

We have modified the FAQs basically rakes need to be taken in order to get raked hands that count toward the Team Challenge. Freeroll since they have no buying should not give you any raked hands.

Displaying #1-11 of 11 total posts

header

[close]