Communication and management

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
146098 Nibs: 2,387
Posted on Apr 3rd 2011  -  Subject: Communication and management
Is it possible to send a private message to another member of team, where I play? Communication only with a help of wall is not good, not all people visit it regularry. And what about management of team? There are some players in my team, who joined and have no one raked hands. Who can kick them off? The type of Team is open, I joined first team from Russia I meet, it was not important for that moment. But now i'm most active player in my team and I wanna this team became good team. Who can help me with a forming a good team? Need to change owner (maybe), and kick off dead players.
Play NL10 BetMostPoker. Screenname is StuffBarnaul.
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Apr 5th 2011

Hey, there is no private messaging at the moment. Regarding your team you can email us at support @ pokerinside.com if you want some players off your team or change etc. We will look into this with you.

84947 Nibs: 6,435
Posted on Apr 15th 2012  -  Subject: come play with us
Maybe it's an option to join our team? >> Lancers, we're in top 10 almost every month. For so far I can see there was an open slot so..... :-) btw: Im not the teamcaptain.
Are you realy playing onlinepoker with your sunglasses on?
169460 Nibs: 472
Posted on Jun 18th 2012  -  Subject: ask
Maybe it's an option to join our team? >> Lancers, we're in top 10 almost every month. For so far I can see there was an open slot so..... :-) btw: Im not the teamcaptain.hello , im new here i join to a team , but i dont know when i can play ,, ty
Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]