Brighter Britain Team

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
90893 Nibs: 512
Posted on Apr 16th 2008  -  Subject: Brighter Britain Team
I am new here so firstly "hello" Right something a little different, I am trying to get a team together, I have set up the team on here, however the majority of the play will be live, mostly in the UK and Europe. Targetting the UK and ETP tour events.It will be a charity team called Brighter Britain, As a charity we are already in discussion with several companies in regards to sponsorship, however we need some strong players for our team (as good causes only go so far with our sponsors, they want to win!) The idea is that players will wear a logo at events and give a % of the winnings to the charity, it works the same way as standard sponsorship except its a charity that shares the winnings.The site will be launched shortly but we do have a basic blog ( except apologies for typos ect, we are doing what we can)) not sure if I can post it on here so will wait for the nod from the site owners before I do))The charity is looking for between 5-10 players, with at least two "high quality"or "stars", to play as part of Team Brighter Britain, the idea is to have a laugh, play poker and of course generate exposure for the charity and win it cash )) As a charity we do not look to spend our donations on paying for poker trips!!, and this has to be funded through "dedicated" sponsorship and donations, Team Brighter Britain will donate all of the teams profits to our main foundation, increasing the charities turnover and ability to help people.Like I said we are already in discussion with regards the sponsorship of this and we now need some players to make up the team, so any feedback and interested players just post some info about you  or email me at james@bitishcitizenfoundation.co.uk or thedigitalchannel@gmail.comTeam Brighter Britain P.S - If any players would like to support this project, by offering donations or % of any winnings for specfic tournments please get in touch)) doing a little something for charity is always a good thing)))Any Feed Back would be much appriated, look forward to getting to know you, may the cards be good  laters
Team Brighter Britain - Its all about the winning!!
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Apr 16th 2008
Please contact our support team with your project. Thank you.
90893 Nibs: 512
Posted on Apr 16th 2008  -  Subject: Have contacted Support
I have contacted support, applogies if I shouldnt have posted this type of topic, havnt read through any forum rules yet......))just started typing ))Http://teambrighterbritain.blogspot.com
Team Brighter Britain - Its all about the winning!!
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]