I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER

Rate this Topic

Displaying #16-17 of 17 total posts First Previous  1 2 
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Dec 14th 2009
i think there should be a pokerinside team competition, something like cash entrence tournaments ;)) even heads up, it would be something nice to see a heads up tournament like the wcohup one on one piramidal until the last players :X i'd play it shourlyI'd like to see a weekly team competition similar to the one PokeRoom's one they used to have.  It was fun & it was a real team concept.  Teams would have an account & pool money to enter one of the levels ($10, $20 & $50).  Each level would have openings for up to 10 teams (5 team min to run it). With 9 or 10 teams it would be top 3 pay-out, with 5-8 it would be top 2.  Then on Wednesday they would have 5 sng's each team would enter 1 player per table & the team with the best showing would win (points are handed out accourding to how each player finishes in their sng). Team captians would assign players to tables according to their scouting & member availiblity.  Each sng would have a buy-in 1/10th of the level which it's being played (ei: $10 level $1 for the sng) & pay-outs would be the same as any regular sng (this way a player who wins the sng, doesn't get frozen out because the rest of the team craps out). Or the buy-ins for the sng's could be points?                    
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
112465 Nibs: 3,143
Posted on Oct 13th 2010
CITYLIFE, Whats your BM NAME IM READY FOR YA
wanna fight?
Displaying #16-17 of 17 total posts First Previous  1 2 

header

[close]