flod 4 of a kind 7s

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Sep 30th 2008  -  Subject: flod 4 of a kind 7s
Yesterday there was a happening i'll never forget. I had A7s,    Flop 7Q7,   Turn Q,    you can imagine the pot was big at this time allthough we both checked the turn and i was in IEP     River 7,      i bet, my opponent raises,   I wanted to reraise all, in but was multitabling 6 tables on a 19" screen and 3 other tables came up after another fast . I could'nt get them away fast enough so my time was gone at i came on sit out which is the same as folding that bet on the river. I think i'm sick of it untill bout 3 years. LOL.  Anyway it was an expensive lesson and immediately buyed a screen of 1 meter.
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
96520 Nibs: 5,077
Posted on Oct 1st 2008
what can I say,sh** happens:)
125152 Nibs: 2,529
Posted on Feb 7th 2011
Yesterday there was a happening i'll never forget. I had A7s,    Flop 7Q7,   Turn Q,    you can imagine the pot was big at this time allthough we both checked the turn and i was in IEP     River 7,      i bet, my opponent raises,   I wanted to reraise all, in but was multitabling 6 tables on a 19" screen and 3 other tables came up after another fast . I could'nt get them away fast enough so my time was gone at i came on sit out which is the same as folding that bet on the river. I think i'm sick of it untill bout 3 years. LOL.  Anyway it was an expensive lesson and immediately buyed a screen of 1 meter.You so unlucky, man 1 meter screen is nice)
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]