Want a team? LET US KNOW!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 38 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last
20 Nibs: 2,287
Posted on Oct 13th 2006  -  Subject: Want a team? LET US KNOW!

If you would like a team that is NOT in our list of teams, please make a NEW POST in this Forum telling us what team you want. We will contact you, create the team for you and help you build it into your very own poker team masterpiece!

Let's create some huge poker teams!

42211 Nibs: 37,181
Posted on Oct 13th 2006
hi, i missed Team Germany in the list. :) want to create be nice :)
This posting/signature is protected by copyright. Any use of these posting/signatures, in whole or in part, requires the prior written permission of the author. Author of this posting/signature is Layanna
66618 Nibs: 2
Posted on Oct 13th 2006
I told a bunch of my friends who i play poker with around the St. Louis, MO Metro area about this site, and they came up with the idea that since we are a team in many other types of card games(trading cards such as yugioh and magic), we should look for the opportunity to become a Poker team as well, as we play at least 3 times a week in local home games and other tournaments. We are very solid, and travel all the time around the country for the other card tourneys, and have been to indiana, kansas, northern illinois, and michigan for poker tournaments in the last 5 months, with us at least getting 2 players to final tables, if we don't win. We'd love to support anyone willing to support us.
66434 Nibs: 360
Posted on Oct 14th 2006  -  Subject: id like to have a team
If you would like a team that is NOT in our list of teams, please make a NEW POST in this Forum telling us what team you want. We will contact you, create the team for you and help you build it into your very own poker team masterpiece! Let's create some huge poker teams!
66281 Nibs: 1,631
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
A women team!! That will be nice :D thx ----------
U called me with that hand???!!???!
39984 Nibs: 4,167
Posted on Oct 15th 2006  -  Subject: For Brazilians & Sympahatizers
Go to teams and look for BR Rockets............ Join it, let's show them that we master Poker just as we are the Soccer's Kings. lol Cheers to all Brazilians (if any) around and all others too See ya
Cool Guy Hard To Die! ;-) - BR Rockets Team - Brazil Poker Team
42928 Nibs: 11,762
Posted on Oct 18th 2006
hi, i missed Team Germany in the list. :) want to create be nice :) Yesterday I will create a team germany, but i can not find this name in the list of the teams. My question is can i be in more then one team?
______________________________________________________________________ "Du sollst den Flop nicht vor dem River loben"... http://stellisblog.blogspot.com/
49932 Nibs: 451
Posted on Oct 20th 2006  -  Subject: Beat the Champ
Hey i like to be the owner Beat the Champ. I could have some of the members of this group join here and start playing on CDPoker. Let me know asap so i can start getting players in here. Cya Eric
56 Nibs: 16,737
Posted on Oct 24th 2006  -  Subject: what good is it for us USA poker players to have a team...ju
thanks joe
---------------- Action Baby join my team! http://pokerinside.com/teams/9afc2610
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Oct 25th 2006  -  Subject: create team
i joined a team a while ago"uk pitbulls" but 4 some reason unable to find it in teams, also in my profile im not registered in any teams,so when i try to join a team it saya i can only be in 1 team,but as i mentioned ,in my profile im not registered in any team and cant find it in teams,,,,any help??????????????????????..also i would like to create a team............."hartlepool UK" how can i...than you
65712 Nibs: 1,783
Posted on Oct 25th 2006
Go to teams and look for BR Rockets............ Join it, let's show them that we master Poker just as we are the Soccer's Kings. lol Cheers to all Brazilians (if any) around and all others too See ya YES.... BRAZILIANS !!! GO GO GO
Tom
64650 Nibs: 343
Posted on Nov 19th 2006
A women team!! That will be nice :D thx ---------- I'm all for that!!! so, our we going to have a woman's team??? I'd love it, but since I'm in the US, I'm not in a position to earn a lot of points at this time, but hopefully soon.
If I hear "But it was suited" one more time.........................
66084 Nibs: 582
Posted on Nov 21st 2006  -  Subject: St. Louis
I told a bunch of my friends who i play poker with around the St. Louis, MO Metro area about this site, and they came up with the idea that since we are a team in many other types of card games(trading cards such as yugioh and magic), we should look for the opportunity to become a Poker team as well, as we play at least 3 times a week in local home games and other tournaments. We are very solid, and travel all the time around the country for the other card tourneys, and have been to indiana, kansas, northern illinois, and michigan for poker tournaments in the last 5 months, with us at least getting 2 players to final tables, if we don't win. We'd love to support anyone willing to support us. I am from Fenton. I play in the pubs all around St. Louis. Sorry but am on a tight budget as I am handicapped and am on SSI. But would love to play. Went to the dome, got a chance for the ICG( am in the grand final on the 13th of Dec.) finished 12th in the Aussie Grand final top11 go boo. Made an amateur move. Just won 7thplace in the 5000 P4EF tourney and won 45 woot. Thats how I build upmy bankrolls got it almost to 200 now. In less than a week. Email me at mug59@yahoo.com make sure you put poker from st Louis in subject as I delete anything I dont recognize as real and not spam or a virus. mug59
31621 Nibs: 418
Posted on Dec 5th 2006
i want to be in a team who wants me? lol
cashnup
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jan 20th 2007

I told a bunch of my friends who i play poker with around the St. Louis, MO Metro area about this site, and they came up with the idea that since we are a team in many other types of card games(trading cards such as yugioh and magic), we should look for the opportunity to become a Poker team as well, as we play at least 3 times a week in local home games and other tournaments. We are very solid, and travel all the time around the country for the other card tourneys, and have been to indiana, kansas, northern illinois, and michigan for poker tournaments in the last 5 months, with us at least getting 2 players to final tables, if we don't win. We'd love to support anyone willing to support us.

I am from Fenton. I play in the pubs all around St. Louis. Sorry but am on a tight budget as I am handicapped and am on SSI. But would love to play. Went to the dome, got a chance for the ICG( am in the grand final on the 13th of Dec.) finished 12th in the Aussie Grand final top11 go boo. Made an amateur move. Just won 7thplace in the 5000 P4EF tourney and won 45 woot. Thats how I build upmy bankrolls got it almost to 200 now. In less than a week. Email me at mug59@yahoo.com make sure you put poker from st Louis in subject as I delete anything I dont recognize as real and not spam or a virus.

mug59

We got a live section where you can look for live games if you want.

Note: PokerInside takes no responsabilities for any mail you might receive by posting your email address directly in the forums, thank you.

Displaying #1-15 of 38 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last

header

[close]