Team HOBBITS is BACK - join now and get regular "treats"

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
62786 Nibs: 5,818
Posted on Nov 9th 2010  -  Subject: Team HOBBITS is BACK - join now and get regular "treats"
Due to a very long and very serious illness, the team I owned (the HOBBITS) has fallen apart gradually.  Now I slowly start playing poker again, and find that my old team, which was a good team (I try to manage it with special "treats" which I provide myself (as team leader) has not found the motivation to continue without me. So folks, unfortunately I have 9 places open that can be instantly refilled.  Interested ? Send me a short e-mail to carddemon@telenet.be to apply to become a team member.  Please mention your PI username and tell a little bit about your poker play (what sites mainly, how many hours/week, average buy-in...). If you're a good player who plays a fair deal of hands, you'll get an even fairer deal from your leader Hope to welcome you to my team very soon, as long as you know English, it doesn't matter where you live. Good luck at the felts, The CardDemon aka Paul Peeters (Belgium)  
"Homo sum et nihil humani me alienum est" (= Latin for "I am a human being, and nothing human is strange to me) write me at carddemon@telenet.be
93046 Nibs: 4,457
Posted on Nov 11th 2010
Hey if you dont get players for your team, you are welcome in our Mobile Sock team is alive and full of people that play, we are in top 10 6-7 weeks in row cya
112465 Nibs: 3,143
Posted on Nov 23rd 2010
hey carddemon, hope u find some players
wanna fight?
135935 Nibs: 1,335
Posted on Feb 23rd 2011  -  Subject: Hi
Due to a very long and very serious illness, the team I owned (the HOBBITS) has fallen apart gradually.  Now I slowly start playing poker again, and find that my old team, which was a good team (I try to manage it with special "treats" which I provide myself (as team leader) has not found the motivation to continue without me. So folks, unfortunately I have 9 places open that can be instantly refilled.  Interested ? Send me a short e-mail to carddemon@telenet.be to apply to become a team member.  Please mention your PI username and tell a little bit about your poker play (what sites mainly, how many hours/week, average buy-in...). If you're a good player who plays a fair deal of hands, you'll get an even fairer deal from your leader Hope to welcome you to my team very soon, as long as you know English, it doesn't matter where you live. Good luck at the felts, The CardDemon aka Paul Peeters (Belgium)  I just emailed you, let me know your thoughts. See you!
I will be rich
145503 Nibs: 237
Posted on Mar 24th 2011
Due to a very long and very serious illness, the team I owned (the HOBBITS) has fallen apart gradually.  Now I slowly start playing poker again, and find that my old team, which was a good team (I try to manage it with special "treats" which I provide myself (as team leader) has not found the motivation to continue without me. So folks, unfortunately I have 9 places open that can be instantly refilled.  Interested ? Send me a short e-mail to carddemon@telenet.be to apply to become a team member.  Please mention your PI username and tell a little bit about your poker play (what sites mainly, how many hours/week, average buy-in...). If you're a good player who plays a fair deal of hands, you'll get an even fairer deal from your leader Hope to welcome you to my team very soon, as long as you know English, it doesn't matter where you live. Good luck at the felts, The CardDemon aka Paul Peeters (Belgium)  I've wrote to you on your email =) Have a nice day!   PS: i forgot to write my PI on pokerinside.com,   but my name is Vlad =) you will figure out it ;)
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Mar 24th 2011

I suggest you try and go on their Team Wall page to talk to them see if you can get going =)

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]