Netherlands :: TEAM OWNER WANTED

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 19 total posts  1 2  Next Last
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Oct 13th 2006  -  Subject: Netherlands :: TEAM OWNER WANTED

If you live in Netherlands and think you can get members to join, we want you to be the team owner for the NETHERLANDS POKER TEAM.

Tell us why we should pick you to be the owner of the team and we will be in touch with you shortly!

36094 Nibs: 1,544
Posted on Oct 15th 2006
If you live in Netherlands and think you can get members to join, we want you to be the team owner for the NETHERLANDS POKER TEAM. Tell us why we should pick you to be the owner of the team and we will be in touch with you shortly! I dunno why u should pick me, but i do know i like poker a lot. I play several hours a day. It's better than golf, thats playing with marbles, for people who are too lazy to kneel :P
I used to be a pokerplayer now i study psychology TjikkieBoom aka Lying_Dutchman
34378 Nibs: 11,669
Posted on Oct 16th 2006  -  Subject: INERESTED
Can you explain what is the task of a team owner,I am very interested but want to know some details.
SHOVAVA
20 Nibs: 2,287
Posted on Oct 16th 2006

Can you explain what is the task of a team owner,I am very interested but want to know some details.

Team owners are expected to represent their team on the network as well as find new players to join their team from OUTSIDE PokerInside. For example, if you start a team in the Netherlands, we will give you all the tools necessary to go find new poker players in Netherlands and get them to be a part of your team.

Does that answer your question?

73227 Nibs: 180
Posted on Jan 5th 2007
Can you explain what is the task of a team owner,I am very interested but want to know some details. Team owners are expected to represent their team on the network as well as find new players to join their team from OUTSIDE PokerInside. For example, if you start a team in the Netherlands, we will give you all the tools necessary to go find new poker players in Netherlands and get them to be a part of your team. Does that answer your question? Will Pokerinside also pay the team owners??
All for the money!!!
51013 Nibs: 2,753
Posted on Jan 9th 2007
Can you explain what is the task of a team owner,I am very interested but want to know some details. Team owners are expected to represent their team on the network as well as find new players to join their team from OUTSIDE PokerInside. For example, if you start a team in the Netherlands, we will give you all the tools necessary to go find new poker players in Netherlands and get them to be a part of your team. Does that answer your question? How does this differ from any other why to bring referees?
- Robbes -
Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Jan 27th 2007  -  Subject: the boss
is it only recruit people or can u as a team leader also fire, remove, kick and ban people allready in the clan? :-) the power maybe too much to handle
78349 Nibs: 868
Posted on May 18th 2007  -  Subject: .
SCAN
29037 Nibs: 2,201
Posted on Mar 11th 2008  -  Subject: Teamowner
Hi Pokerinside, I would love to become a teamowner for the Netherlands. I play poker professionally on different limits for about 2 yrs now. I have read about 80 pokerbooks, run my own poker related website and besides that I also write for another (very large) poker website. I know a lot about Cash Games because they are my bread and butter game, but I also know a lot about Tournament strategy. I hope you choose me as a teamowner.
The best way to play poker is to act like Jesus but play like the devil.
85915 Nibs: 12,268
Posted on Apr 4th 2008  -  Subject: Team Nederland
Playing poker for a country where gambling is forbidden and drugs are allowed! Cool, leading or following, I want to be part of that team! I'm 100% Dutch. -> from Zwolle -> "ut verre oosten"   
52753 Nibs: 31,842
Posted on May 20th 2008  -  Subject: New Owner Team Holland
Hi all, I am from Holland, play poker about 24/7 as you know. I would like to become the Dutch teamowner and recruit within and outside of pokerinside. I am a (out of work) webdesigner and can use my design skills and free time to attract players for the team.   Greetz,   Jask
Yeah, it was me..
84618 Nibs: 5,530
Posted on Jun 25th 2008
I can recommend JasK, he is a member of my team and also one of the best I have. But if you think JasK isn't the man you are looking for. Maybe I have another one.......Myself. The reason why you should pick me. I'm the teamleader of Holland Pokerstars and I really enjoy leading that team and I can also say you that we book some good results. I think that we end up (except the first month, april) each time in the top of the leaderboard. I have searched for a lot of players, also kicked players who doesn't play and keep the spirit alive. In real-life I know a lot of players that would love to join Team Netherlands so it's up to you. But doesn't matter if it won't be me but then at least put me in the team. Because Holland is my country and I will fight, die and poker for it. Later,                                                                                                                                                                                    pokerplayer83
If you don't have the nuts in your hand. I hope you have them in your pants!
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Oct 11th 2008  -  Subject: i agree
I can recommend JasK, he is a member of my team and also one of the best I have. But if you think JasK isn't the man you are looking for. Maybe I have another one.......Myself. The reason why you should pick me. I'm the teamleader of Holland Pokerstars and I really enjoy leading that team and I can also say you that we book some good results. I think that we end up (except the first month, april) each time in the top of the leaderboard. I have searched for a lot of players, also kicked players who doesn't play and keep the spirit alive. In real-life I know a lot of players that would love to join Team Netherlands so it's up to you. But doesn't matter if it won't be me but then at least put me in the team. Because Holland is my country and I will fight, die and poker for it. Later,                                                                                                                                                                                    pokerplayer83I agree, i want to be at least a member of team Netherlands. I play most days between 500 and 1000RH a day!! I would love to play for my country especcially if they have players like me who play a lot. I pray that i come in Team Netherlands with good players as my fellow members(who play many RH a day). Please let me know when the team is up and with more players like me in RH we will go right to the top, as most teams requirements are 500RH a week or 250RH a day and i play much much much more RH.
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
83688 Nibs: 2,421
Posted on Nov 23rd 2008
If you live in Netherlands and think you can get members to join, we want you to be the team owner for the NETHERLANDS POKER TEAM. Tell us why we should pick you to be the owner of the team and we will be in touch with you shortly! Do you have a owner?
up and down the river
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Nov 26th 2008  -  Subject: example
I think a leader must set the good example at first....
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-15 of 19 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]