Germany :: TEAM OWNER WANTED

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-14 of 14 total posts
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Oct 13th 2006  -  Subject: Germany :: TEAM OWNER WANTED

If you live in Germany and think you can get members to join, we want you to be the team owner for the GERMANY POKER TEAM.

Tell us why we should pick you to be the owner of the team and we will be in touch with you shortly!

42211 Nibs: 37,181
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
Tell us why we should pick you to be the owner of the team and we will be in touch with you shortly! iam a women and menfolk love womens :) I live in Germany (Braunschweig) and would be interested in running the Germany team and looking to find other Germany players on the PI network as well as bringing new Germany players to the network. I think I would be a good team owner because I play not full time, I am Admin in the biggest League from Europe (look my Playerprofil). I am active on it, so i think it´s very easy to find new Members for the Team Germany. I am willing to answer any questions team members may have about the team or poker.
This posting/signature is protected by copyright. Any use of these posting/signatures, in whole or in part, requires the prior written permission of the author. Author of this posting/signature is Layanna
42928 Nibs: 11,762
Posted on Oct 19th 2006
I live in germany to (cologne) and i think it is a good idea to make a women to teamowner. And when she will have any help, i'am with you. Whe must been a good team, make many points and bring us to the first in the leaderboard. That what i hope and think. So, when you must have any help, tell me. Maybe for the future a team can have a owner and a second owner, because two people have more time that one people.
______________________________________________________________________ "Du sollst den Flop nicht vor dem River loben"... http://stellisblog.blogspot.com/
Posted on Oct 28th 2006
hi, is this now the official team of Germany or not? In the etc. Poland Poker Team i see the follow text "The official team of Poland!". In Team Germany i see it not.
This posting/signature is protected by copyright. Any use of these posting/signatures, in whole or in part, requires the prior written permission of the author. Author of this posting/signature is Layanna
67210 Nibs: 656
Posted on Apr 3rd 2007
me too. i think i can bring some people here but for what reason? only to make it grown or will it give more events for german players than? i only want to know for what reason it should be
seppmann
Posted on Apr 3rd 2007

me too. i think i can bring some people here but for what reason? only to make it grown or will it give more events for german players than? i only want to know for what reason it should be

We already have a lot of free events implemented. But if you would like to create private events for the German team simply email our support team with your ideas of events :)

Posted on Apr 4th 2007
okay, if it is that easy i will do. maybe not now cause i started studying right now but surely until july. i will ask the support. thanks simon
seppmann
Posted on Apr 4th 2007

okay, if it is that easy i will do. maybe not now cause i started studying right now but surely until july. i will ask the support. thanks simon

It's a pleasure, when you will be ready to create your event email us :)

Posted on Apr 6th 2007
thaks for that comment, i will plan something like that in future
seppmann
Posted on Dec 29th 2007
comes the teams back?
87103 Nibs: 11,104
Posted on Jun 3rd 2008
hey, due to layanna left team germany there is no more owner of the team. so i would like to apply for being owner of team germany. i think the rest of the team would be ok with it.   kind regards
93324 Nibs: 904
Posted on Jul 17th 2008
habt ihr schon einen gefunden????
97158 Nibs: 717
Posted on Oct 15th 2008  -  Subject: German
Kann das auch mal einer auf deutsch übersetzen
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Oct 16th 2008
Kann das auch mal einer auf deutsch übersetzenWas willst du übersetzt haben, das top posting? Sorry, für das schlechte Deutsch, komme aus Dänemark :) Du kannst ja auch in das Deutsche forum fragen, ob die es für dich übersetzen können. Du weisst unter International.
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
Displaying #1-14 of 14 total posts

header

[close]