I would hate to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts
286061 Nibs: 6
Posted on Jun 4th 2018  -  Subject: I would hate to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos
If, for example, the Ghost Ship quest gave a Special Potential Scroll (100%) instead of the Mastery Book 20 it currently provides, it would be a lot more useful and rescue a lot of people from destroying their brand new Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge for lack of a suitable potential scroll. Especially in Reboot, non-destructive potential scrolls are difficult to come by and at very large demand. Possessing the Tynerum pursuit line award two of them (rather than 4 dominate novels), that could be utilized on Gollux Rings or even Earrings (that cannot be replaced if destroyed), could be a very welcome change.Maplestory Reboot Suggestions Hey All! I'm back at Maplestory after a very long hiatus and noticed that the new reboot upgrade (although not so new to some folks)! Just a suggestion but it would be very helpful to either enlarge reboot to all worlds in the future or to make a function where we could transfer characters to a reboot world. For me personally I would not mind paying 10,000-15,000 nx to have a personality moving pass or something like that. I'm in love with my zero and can not imagine playing any other class because of it is play fashion, but unfortunately all my friends have started playing reboot today! I would hate to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos have to create a completely different personality. Anyways, I'm sure many people think exactly the same way I do and that has likely been posted about before. Cheap and safe Maplestory 2 Mesos https://www.4ms2.com/
Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts

header

[close]