poker bots

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
70640 Nibs: 991
Posted on May 4th 2012  -  Subject: poker bots
Is there such a thing? If so how do you know you are playing against one? I have been up against some players who are on 12 or more tables all at once is that guy using a bot?And if they are real are they legal? And what about  these cheat thingys? Can some people really see my cards or can a program determine the outcome of a hand before it begins? And lastly there is this guy selling this book that claims he knows the secret to winning on PS through the understanding of the algorithms of the program. Reason I ask all this is cause it would explain alot of my online poker issues, I am a pretty good live player,  but online i cant seem to hit a good streak.I have won a few tourneys and placed high in quite alot but my patience is running thin getting beat by the junk players.
168698 Nibs: 2
Posted on May 5th 2012  -  Subject: There are bots on some networks
Online Poker Bots Pretty interesting reading. Programs that claim they can see or read whole cards or flops etc are total bs :) Bots could partly explain why you're struggling with online poker a bit, but in general the games are much tougher than live games, you should consider signing up for a poker training site or getting coaching to help you improve your game imo. If you want to know how to detect bots, there's a bit of information on that site about that, in short you'll need to find a few suspect acccounts and start comparing their statistics, you'll quickly notice a pattern (i.e they will all be very similar statistics) if you're on to some bots.    
11992 Nibs: 70,707
Posted on May 5th 2012
I've played up to 18 tables at once. It is completely possible to play that volume, and people on pokerstars routinely play up to 24 tables at once. There are probably some bots out there, but pokersites do as much as they can to make sure that people are not cheating on their sites. If people aren't happy, they leave, and the sites want your money, lol. I'd worry less about bots and more about working on your own game. Bots are built upon fundamental poker theorems (for the most part)  which means they are predicatable and exploitable. In the end, the best hand will still win. Good luck.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
68030 Nibs: 10,877
Posted on Jun 22nd 2012
I've played up to 18 tables at once. It is completely possible to play that volume, and people on pokerstars routinely play up to 24 tables at once. There are probably some bots out there, but pokersites do as much as they can to make sure that people are not cheating on their sites. If people aren't happy, they leave, and the sites want your money, lol. I'd worry less about bots and more about working on your own game. Bots are built upon fundamental poker theorems (for the most part)  which means they are predicatable and exploitable. In the end, the best hand will still win. Good luck.Dingus special 4 U cash bots NL 400-2k : AKWtechfraervasyaparafuso33N03N060utKastkooningxarabanklurus1minha8desviarmagpieiprovocateurrbinzona3buka2AFOS00OhNoWm,All this bots is realy + players.
Ривер – Скала, о которую разбиваются надежды
132261 Nibs: 733
Posted on Jul 4th 2012
i doubt there is still bots on stars but maybe the smaller less secure networks?
2328 Nibs: 34,327
Posted on Sep 22nd 2012
THAT'S SOME PRETTY CHEAP LOOKING CRAP!GET A LIFE!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]