Poker Payback Improvements

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 166 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next Last
20 Nibs: 2,287
Posted on Aug 7th 2010  -  Subject: August Poker Payback Improvements

Poker Payback

We are excited to release our new and improved Poker Payback system for PI members. The new system was designed to reward more players (even the little guys) and to give the big players even higher tiers to reach. The main improvements:

*** There will be FOUR pay periods every month and they will always be the same. 1 - 7, 8 - 14, 15 - 21, 22 - End of Month

*** 24-48 hours after each pay period you will be paid straight to your BetMost account

*** You can track all the stats on your My Poker Payback page (like usual)

*** Instead of getting paid X per Nib, every player will earn $.10 (10 cents) per Poker Nib

*** The "bonus" payments come from a BOOSTER percentage, which you will earn based on the Tiers you reach for that period (unless you are on a custom plan)

We have already converted your Custom Plans (if you have one) to the new system so you will receive the same amount of bonuses. You do not need to do anything, we just wanted to make you aware of the improvements!

All of this can be found here: http://www.pokerinside.com/members/poker-payback

By the way, the TOURNAMENTS that you qualify for each week have their own page now as well:

78675 Nibs: 1,858
Posted on Aug 7th 2010
Good stuff ... not sure I understand the BOOSTER stuff yet but I do like that it is all based on 4 payments per month now instead of before where I had 3 payments some months and 5 on others. Nice work on the pages, too.
richard baker
66163 Nibs: 2,188
Posted on Aug 7th 2010
I just confirmed with support that my Poker Payback custom plan was indeed transferred over, so everything sounds great to me. Thanks PI Staff for the update.  Question: If I am on a custom plan and I somehow can get enough Nibs to get to the highest tier, will I earn that much or I am stuck on my tier?
SCOTTIE
84777 Nibs: 2,206
Posted on Aug 7th 2010
Booster concept = great. When will you update the My Poker Payback page to display my correct plan? Right now I see the "construction" notice hehe How about the charts on the My Poker Payback page ... it will show all the pay periods or only weekly? 
christian
19913 Nibs: 2,281
Posted on Aug 7th 2010
So tomorrow we will get paid again already since it's the 7th of the month and this first pay period is over? 
Golly
Posted on Aug 7th 2010

Good stuff ... not sure I understand the BOOSTER stuff yet but I do like that it is all based on 4 payments per month now instead of before where I had 3 payments some months and 5 on others.

Nice work on the pages, too.

I think you'll really like the Booster system once you get a couple payments under your belt. Basically it works like this.

*** EVERY player gets $.10 per Poker Nib. So, if you earn 250 Poker Nibs, you will earn $25.

*** EVERY player will earn a Booster as well depending on how many Poker Nibs you earned in that period (unless you're on a custom plan). So, your 250 Poker Nibs will put you on a Booster of 200%.

*** So, to calculate your total earnings you can simply multiply your $25 x 200% = $50 in cash money! Cool

4206 Nibs: 3,017
Posted on Aug 7th 2010

So tomorrow we will get paid again already since it's the 7th of the month and this first pay period is over? 

Yes, the first pay period is over (August 1-7) so you will be issued a bonus for that play based on the new system. August 8th starts a new period that ends on the 14th, with payment on the 15th. 

Pi_Ryan

Posted on Aug 7th 2010

Booster concept = great. When will you update the My Poker Payback page to display my correct plan? Right now I see the "construction" notice hehe

How about the charts on the My Poker Payback page ... it will show all the pay periods or only weekly? 

Yea, sorry you have to see that ugly CONSTRUCTION message right now. Within 24 hours it will definitely be fixed. Probably before that and you will see all your REAL stats.

122888 Nibs: 2,890
Posted on Aug 8th 2010  -  Subject: payback
hello. why i don't get today rakeback?? for 1-7 days? can yuo answer?
pokerinside
70383 Nibs: 20,048
Posted on Aug 8th 2010
Hey PI this is one of the best improvements you have done on your web pages in a long time. I like it, one more thing you can add at the bottom or somewhere else on the payback page is a mimimum payout per week!! I believe that $3 is the weekly target to reach so you might want to state that clearly. We like it when your strait and open with us. If you can also answer here I well check back to see. Does the minimum weekly payback has to reach $3 or does it now match the minimum of 5 nibs that you have put in place for the payback tournaments?
Steel69
80015 Nibs: 962
Posted on Aug 8th 2010  -  Subject: aaaaa
I didn t recived my bonus for last month
0nlyplay3r
72530 Nibs: 7,337
Posted on Aug 8th 2010
Where is the list of nibs and pokerpayback from weeks in past.Has that all been erased?Or where do i find it? I for one want to be able to look back at many previous weeks as i could before. And also since pi owes me and has not paid me for 3 weeks now of pokerpayback because of your screwups!!! I see nothing whatsoever of a benefit with this new plan neither.
Do it right the first time...
29660 Nibs: 23,624
Posted on Aug 8th 2010
So far this Poker Payback change has hit me with a 5 cent Nib reduction .It is to early to make a opinion on weather the change will benefit me or not. I been around for awhile and most of the changes I been around for have worked out pretty good.So,I"ll put my faith in Jason and the rest of the P.I people who work so hard to try to improve this site on a continuous basis. On the topic of the Freeroll changes,these were nessasary due to the fact that if I got 1 Nib and someone else gets 99,I could play in that same tourny,which isnt really fair. I welcome these changes with open arms and commend P.I for recognizing that changes were needed. I am a proud member of P.I and would like to recognize the P.I Staff for all the hard work that goes in to pleasing your members and their comitment to giving us the best benefits out there.Can"t please everyone,but they try.
92931 Nibs: 4,975
Posted on Aug 8th 2010
Good stuff ... not sure I understand the BOOSTER stuff yet but I do like that it is all based on 4 payments per month now instead of before where I had 3 payments some months and 5 on others. Nice work on the pages, too.I think you'll really like the Booster system once you get a couple payments under your belt. Basically it works like this. *** EVERY player gets $.10 per Poker Nib. So, if you earn 250 Poker Nibs, you will earn $25. *** EVERY player will earn a Booster as well depending on how many Poker Nibs you earned in that period (unless you're on a custom plan). So, your 250 Poker Nibs will put you on a Booster of 200%. *** So, to calculate your total earnings you can simply multiply your $25 x 200% = $50 in cash money! RE: booster tiers  Where can i find information on the booster tiers i seem to be missing something, to note also i started at 200% now im  190%. Any info from any1 is much appreciated.   Thanks,  c4  
1st place. PI(x2), PI LB2, Bronze, $2kV.I.P.
Posted on Aug 9th 2010

There have not been any deductions at all ... the confusion lies in the calculation of Nibs. We have made it easier to accumulate more Nibs to make up for the difference that you thought there was. In the end, it's the exact same, though Cool

Let me know if that does not make sense.

Displaying #1-15 of 166 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next Last

header

[close]