Notice to All Members at CDPoker

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 39 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last
21 Nibs: 280
Posted on Feb 18th 2007  -  Subject: Notice to All Members at CDPoker
We have recently received complaints from the highest levels at IPoker that many of our members are spreading the word about PokerInside and using words such as "rakeback" to describe our program in the game chat at the tables. We would like to make it VERY clear that this cannot continue. Please do not mention PokerInside, "rakeback", or hold any similar discussion at the tables while playing on CDPoker. If we discover a member is doing this, we may be forced to close their account with us, so avoid this issue altogether by not mentioning us at the tables. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated and, we ask that if you DO see someone at the tables talking about PokerInside, you refer them to this announcement and let them know it will not be tolerated by our staff. Feel free to e-mail support @ pokerinside.com if you have any questions regarding this. Thank you again for your help with this, and good luck on the leaderboards this week!
2917 Nibs: 356
Posted on Apr 26th 2007  -  Subject: what is the rakeback
I'm a member but only started to play poker a short time. Can you please explain this?
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Apr 26th 2007

I'm a member but only started to play poker a short time. Can you please explain this?

There's ''terms'' that CDPoker don't like players to talk about such as rakeback and things like that. Simply don't mention PokerInside,rakeback etc and you will be fine :)

79397 Nibs: 12,364
Posted on Jun 6th 2007
pokerinside doesn't exist in any way and you never heard of it ;)
nice boys don't play rock n' roll!
58675 Nibs: 652
Posted on Jun 6th 2007
Sit and chat about rake and other side when you play poker is just stupid.
Dont bet to hard
26454 Nibs: 1,122
Posted on Jun 7th 2007
Sit and chat about rake and other side when you play poker is just stupid. many topic more interesting than rake back,lol
Go All In if u got pockets AA ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!11
79884 Nibs: 1,220
Posted on Jun 19th 2007
I have never done that. Its right that you tell people not to do. Great
79814 Nibs: 603
Posted on Jun 20th 2007
i was not knowing that pi is giving rake back is it so?
Posted on Jun 20th 2007

i was not knowing that pi is giving rake back is it so?

We aren't giving rakeback at CDPoker. We do have a poker room where you can earn rakeback simply check under Poker Rooms tab and you will see Royal Card Club for 30% rakeback. Please note that the rakeback is being taken care of by the poker room itself not PokerInside.

Not Registered
Nibs: 0
Edit Post
Delete Post
Posted on Jun 21st 2007  -  Subject: Complaints about players on CD
In the last 2 days I have run across 2 sets of players who have been speaking other languages ,( other than as clearly stated by CD as English ), and have had to report them. Both occasions I have understood what was being said and it was clearly collusion. I do not understand how some have to play this way. Cheating is cheating and I truly hope that none of these players where with PI. I play to have some fun and make some extra cash but I have a problem when someone is not playing fair. CD has gotten back to me and in review of what happened they have apparently banned these players. I was sorry to have to do it but happy that there are now 4 less cheaters on CD.
If life is like a box of chocolates............I want all the ones with the NUTZ !!!!! D.L.K.
78934 Nibs: 1,002
Posted on Jun 26th 2007
cant will not and shall not talk about it.
marco
80205 Nibs: 1,555
Posted on Jun 29th 2007
ummm so strange.. but i dont understand too much..
couse and effect... consequense... karma
Posted on Jun 29th 2007

ummm so strange.. but i dont understand too much..

It's simply forbidden to talk about rakeback at CDPoker as they don't offer rakeback at all... simple as that :)

70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Jul 10th 2007  -  Subject: meaning
I'm a member but only started to play poker a short time. Can you please explain this? There's ''terms'' that CDPoker don't like players to talk about such as rakeback and things like that. Simply don't mention PokerInside,rakeback etc and you will be fine :) i think that they mean well for PI but i understand that it is forbidden
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Jul 10th 2007  -  Subject: happens to much
In the last 2 days I have run across 2 sets of players who have been speaking other languages ,( other than as clearly stated by CD as English ), and have had to report them. Both occasions I have understood what was being said and it was clearly collusion. I do not understand how some have to play this way. Cheating is cheating and I truly hope that none of these players where with PI. I play to have some fun and make some extra cash but I have a problem when someone is not playing fair. CD has gotten back to me and in review of what happened they have apparently banned these players. I was sorry to have to do it but happy that there are now 4 less cheaters on CD. Well CPR, i had the same experience last week and even i did'nt understand every word, i understood enough to see that they were playing together. I always ask them to speak english but i had to report them too, sad enough. After 5 minutes a warning appeared from CDpoker plus the operator put it to tourney director. But sad enough they kept doing it though. By the way, i see that on every site, and CDpoker has exellent live support in these matters, that allow you to be able to keep playing, even though you can't study the other players or play the players instead of the cards alone. it's just sad!
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-15 of 39 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last

header

[close]