how is possible

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
67532 Nibs: 8,097
Posted on Jan 7th 2008  -  Subject: how is possible
yesterday y look in top leaderboard and y see y have 428 nibs and y play yesterday over 40-50 nibs and now when y check y had 400nibs and ldb2 invitation
25 Nibs: 2,346
Posted on Jan 8th 2008
Please email our support team and we will review your play for the week and tell you exactly how many nibs you have towards the leaderboards each day to make sure things are correct. On the last day some people were given nibs due to a technical issue that caused people to get nibs they shouldn't. The problem was resolved and everything should be correct. Please email our support team to have them give you a laid out dayd to day list of your poker nibs towards the leaderboards if you think it's incorrect. 
105403 Nibs: 2,568
Posted on Mar 30th 2009
hey my friend!i heard this before.some players said they received back the nibs they lost,but if you said that you played more and nothing ...!talk with support team and see what they tell you.gl
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Mar 30th 2009
hey my friend!i heard this before.some players said they received back the nibs they lost,but if you said that you played more and nothing ...!talk with support team and see what they tell you.glHey bud did you bother to see that this thread is well over a year old???? This is why I suggested that threads like these are closed!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]