download cdpoker- dont get nibs

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
96915 Nibs: 2,606
Posted on Sep 14th 2008  -  Subject: download cdpoker- dont get nibs
hi! anybody help please! i download cdpoker from pokerinside but dont get poker nibs and its not added to my poker accounts! i recive e-mail: You are receiving this email because you created an account (CPR99363332) at CDPoker on September 13th 2008. Welcome! As a new CDPoker player you automatically receive a FREE membership to PokerInside PLUS you've been automatically enrolled in our premier $10,000 Weekly Challenge! Get Started Login to your account using the following information: Username: xxxxxxx Password: 000000 but i have allready account in pokerinside, why not added to my poker accounts?
bluff is part of life!
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Sep 15th 2008

Because we have a partnership with CDPoker as well, if you would like to have your CPR# linked to your account simply email our support team at support @ pokerinside.com and tell them to put enter your CPR# (Don't forget to include your CPR# in the email)

PS: You need to put the CPR in front of the numbers, if you can't do it ask our support team via email

96915 Nibs: 2,606
Posted on Sep 16th 2008  -  Subject: thanks!
thanks! now its added to my account! but fatbet poker not added to my poker accounts. i download one week ago! i send support about fatbet but not get answer.
bluff is part of life!
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Sep 16th 2008

From our Forum Rules & Guidelines:

If your post relates to your individual pokerinside account in ANY way and you have an issue, concern or problem with it, you MUST email support @ pokerinside.com rather than post the issue on our Forum. We do not want to have a Forum filled with questions and concerns about YOUR sponsorships, YOUR account balance, or anything else that pertains to your account. Those issues are for email support.

Our support team will take care of all your account questions.

Thank you Wink

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]