CDPoker Sponsorship!

This topic is currently LOCKED! No new posts or ratings are allowed!
Displaying #1-15 of 81 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next Last
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Apr 10th 2007  -  Subject: CDPoker Sponsorship!

For anyone who has not downloaded CDpoker yet, now is your chance. Right now we are offering a free $10 sponsorship to first time CDPoker players. As long as you download from the PokerInside.com website and have NOT made a deposit before, you qualify!

This Sponsorship offer will be limited to only 100 players per month. Don't delay, get yours today!

To get your $10 Sponsorship on CDPoker, follow these simple steps:

1. Download CDPoker here:

http://www.pokerinside.com/downloads/CDPoker.exe

2. Enter your CDPoker details on your Poker Accounts page here:

http://www.pokerinside.com/account/poker-accounts

3. Contact our Customer Support by clicking the SUPPORT tab at the top.

Tell us you are ready for your $10 CDPoker Sponsorship, and make sure you tell us your MONEYBOOKERS.com email address.

*note: if you need a Moneybookers.com account, you can get one immediately at www.moneybookers.com

4. Once we make sure you are our player, we will send you the $10 to your Moneybookers.com account and you will then be able to deposit it to your CDPoker account.

Cheers to many more Sponsorships in the future!

77447 Nibs: 13,212
Posted on Apr 10th 2007  -  Subject: hmm...
Thats a good offer, but I don't have an Moneybookers account. I am a NETeller user. Is NETeller possible to get this sponsorship?
swissgambler ->Team Gamblers 3000
Posted on Apr 11th 2007

Thats a good offer, but I don't have an Moneybookers account. I am a NETeller user.

Is NETeller possible to get this sponsorship?

Since Neteller have cutdown most of their services to online gambling we tend to prefer using another method. But if you can't use something else simply email our support team and they will figure out something with you.

78084 Nibs: 164
Posted on Apr 12th 2007
Hi, I just registered here to apply for this bonus. I wrote a e-mail to support containing my MoneyBookers address. I f there is any problems please contact me. Cheers, Björn-Andreas
Posted on Apr 12th 2007

Hi, I just registered here to apply for this bonus. I wrote a e-mail to support containing my MoneyBookers address.

I f there is any problems please contact me.

Cheers,

Björn-Andreas

Thank you, I don't think there's any problems our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

78084 Nibs: 164
Posted on Apr 13th 2007
Still no answer from Support. So I guess it will take a week to get the bonus. EDIT* Now the support asks me about my moneybookers E-mail. I told them that before but I wrote a new letter to Support. Hopefully I can get the bonus so I can play at CDPoker today so I can play during the weekend. Kind Regards
Posted on Apr 13th 2007

Still no answer from Support. So I guess it will take a week to get the bonus. EDIT* Now the support asks me about my moneybookers E-mail. I told them that before but I wrote a new letter to Support. Hopefully I can get the bonus so I can play at CDPoker today so I can play during the weekend.

Kind Regards

Give it time buddy, it's free money so no need to be in a hurry. If you qualify you will receive it :)

74741 Nibs: 1,369
Posted on Apr 28th 2007
Hi I have written because of this offer to the support some days ago and dont get any answer, can you check this for me? Thats because I got a longer time ago an e-mail from Rod that he try to contact CD poker that they maybe change like I have download CD from your siite to get the Nobs and than I can get this sponsor free money too. Bye Rainbowengel
Posted on Apr 29th 2007

I'm not sure what you are referring to .. please wait for our support team email and if you don't have an answer shortly ( wait at least 24h ) try emailing PI Mark ( mark @ pokerinside.com ) Thank you.

77447 Nibs: 13,212
Posted on May 6th 2007
Have I the possibility to get both CDPoker sponsorships? The $10 for moneybookers and the first depositors? Or just one of them?
swissgambler ->Team Gamblers 3000
Posted on May 6th 2007

Have I the possibility to get both CDPoker sponsorships? The $10 for moneybookers and the first depositors? Or just one of them?

I think you can only participate in one of them but to make sure I would suggest you to check with our support team ( support @ pokerinside.com ) Thank you :)

78721 Nibs: 770
Posted on May 6th 2007  -  Subject: change account
I am already subscribed at CDPOKER. What I Can to be Poker Inside CDPOKER account? thanx
GuS
Posted on May 7th 2007

I am already subscribed at CDPOKER. What I Can to be Poker Inside CDPOKER account?

thanx

Unfortunately, we can only verify your poker account if you download from us and have NOT had a previous account at that room. If you would like more information I suggest you to email our support team ( support @ pokerinside.com ) so they can look into it. Thank you.

78881 Nibs: 160
Posted on May 8th 2007  -  Subject: sponsership
seems complicated
hecter
Posted on May 8th 2007

seems complicated

Not complicated at all :) Simply download CDPoker from PokerInside , Create a RealMoney account there , enter your CPR# in the Poker Accounts page and email our support team ( support @ pokerinside.com ) telling them you're ready for the 10$ free at CDPoker and include your Moneybookers email address too so we can send you the money. It's that easy :)

*Please note that this is for NEW players at CDPoker, so if you had an account with them before you aren't eligible.

Displaying #1-15 of 81 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next Last

header

[close]