CD Poker

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts
87058 Nibs: 454
Posted on Feb 6th 2008  -  Subject: CD Poker
Cannot log in... Nick is write, pass also... anybody has any idea?
SnG
1884 Nibs: 58,944
Posted on Feb 12th 2008
Cannot log in... Nick is write, pass also... anybody has any idea?are u logged in on another Ipoker skin at the same time?
I.. am the BOOM!! in BOOMSHAKALAK!!
87301 Nibs: 500
Posted on Feb 13th 2008
check your internet connection
105403 Nibs: 2,568
Posted on Mar 30th 2009
hey everybody!what is with all this madness for CD poker?
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Aug 2nd 2009
hey everybody!what is with all this madness for CD poker?Hey, have you every had dealings with them, if you did you'd understand why I've always said they are the best in the area of Customer Service. I've had them call me (on 3 occations over the last 2 years) on the phone asking what they could do to get me back on thier site full time again, every couple of months they send me money & tickets to get me back. I got a Xmas present sent to me 3 years ago from my VIP rep along with a thank you for my susgestions for their site.  When a poker site is willing to do things like this to get players to comeback & play there, you can't help but feel extra special, so if you think this to be "madness", let us all be blessed with this!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
117091 Nibs: 1,260
Posted on Oct 3rd 2009
Cd poker is a good room. offers great bonus and a lot of tournament tokens. i played a lot there till i have shark vip level =)
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Oct 3rd 2009
Cd poker is a good room. offers great bonus and a lot of tournament tokens. i played a lot there till i have shark vip level =)"Good"???   THEY'RE GREAT!!!!    (sorry Tony )  I was sitting here in front of my computer on Thursday evening puttin in some hands when my phone rings... It's CD customer support calling me asking if I could do a quick survey about their site & they gave me another $20 & a ticket to a qualifier. That makes it $75 in the last month & a 1/2 + a boat load of tickets.... Some may say they are getting desperate, but they did this for me when PI used to use CD as it's home, so I say they just have the best CS anywhere!!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
30623 Nibs: 34,450
Posted on Oct 21st 2009  -  Subject: Agree completely!
You are so right Mothersquatch!.... I have found that the customer support from CD is by far the best of any site I've played at (and that is a LOT...lol) I've been away for awhile, but CD always contacts me to see what they can do, be it tokens, cash, whatever..... Have definitely been 100% happy with them!
"It's hard to say...It's sad but true....I'm kinda dumb....but so are you..."
89238 Nibs: 3,367
Posted on Dec 15th 2009
from what i hear cd poker is great, i had an account for a long time but, not like msquatch i wasn't such an active player, still i've seen there are some freerolls, that are held on betmost as well, and back then when i was playing there were 4 freerolls of 350 dollars every sunday :), forgot how they were called, also sponsored by pokerinside, i'd start playing again there to if i wouldn't of got so inlove with betmost's interface :)
89238 Nibs: 3,367
Posted on Dec 15th 2009
and i allmost forgot, they should change the ipoker rule, only one ipoker room opened at a time, ok there could be some problems, players registering in the same tournaments, but do the same as in freerolls, trace it by ip :D , i think i'll mail cdpoker with this ideea
Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts

header

[close]