Share your knowledge! Ask the pros!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #196-203 of 203 total posts First Previous  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Sep 12th 2008  -  Subject: right
poker is all about experience... the same situations will come up over and over but so much depends on your opponents!! know your opponents and your results will follownice spoken mate!
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on Oct 19th 2009  -  Subject: definition off pro on here
A fish that will chase just about anything to make an hand!!!!!!!
Moosie102
Posted on Mar 1st 2010  -  Subject: wich is better
I believe if you play alot and more then one table at a time you should use an odds calaculator. I started to use one about 5 months and my game has went to a new level. It alway good to how many outs you have right away. which starting hands to play from each postion. Playing the Pot Odds can be a very profit strategy. Odds calaculator are the best way to learn how to play and be profitable. some exmaple are the holdem genius( is the one i use) and calculatem pro. You can get both of them free if you look for them which is better, Holdem Genius,  Calc Pro, or pokerpro?
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
127367 Nibs: 360
Posted on Mar 23rd 2010
what is the best strategy for semi-pro players?
Posted on Apr 26th 2010  -  Subject: a joke?
Defintition of a "pro" is as follows...50% or more of personal income derived from playing poker...........:)  Guess I'm a "pro".................yayyyyy.....:)  cheers.jeff  might want to clear that definition up a bit...because by that definition I would qualify as a "pro"....but only because Im "too busy" with school and other things to get a real job.  how about this for a definition for "Pro"-someone who pays the bills with their poker winnings. dzwear and mago, are you joking? What do you think you can teach players with your 300 or 400 nibs, and talking like a pro??? You are a joke, this is just ridiculous!
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on May 6th 2010  -  Subject: fish paying my bills
SirAgder  i find most of the fish out there are guys like yourself who chase anything!!!!! This term fishing...its somewhat funny if we don,t take cards after the flop how hell we going to make a hand .. i for one fish as much has anyone if the percentages dictate me to.
Moosie102
Posted on Jun 23rd 2010  -  Subject: pokercalculator
SirAgder  i find most of the fish out there are guys like yourself who chase anything!!!!! This term fishing...its somewhat funny if we don,t take cards after the flop how hell we going to make a hand .. i for one fish as much has anyone if the percentages dictate me to.Buy a pokercalculator that's shows ya over and over. It's a real help + it has many other advantages, and after a while you know them automatically. Good Luck!
Posted on Sep 11th 2010  -  Subject: in time
I believe if you play alot and more then one table at a time you should use an odds calaculator. I started to use one about 5 months and my game has went to a new level. It alway good to how many outs you have right away. which starting hands to play from each postion. Playing the Pot Odds can be a very profit strategy. Odds calaculator are the best way to learn how to play and be profitable. some exmaple are the holdem genius( is the one i use) and calculatem pro. You can get both of them free if you look for them Wll the right way to play is a grey definition, that's only correct for beginning plrs. As ones profits will never be decent enough by getting good cards. You only get them so much. Also in time you develope and adjust, you get to know some plrs AND their tells, you'll see who is Timide, tight, etc. Based on that and variance to be unpredictable, i learned to play loose hands also (most times), as to be realy profitable you must be able to push plrs out the hand, One reason for this is indeed like the pro's say "that you'll have to be so agr that your opponents have to make a difficult desicion everytime so that they'll make mistakes", and exploit that, and every now and then make a nice bluff. I needed these ingredients to win several tourneys and allthough cash games are not quite the same, in some aspects they are. 
Displaying #196-203 of 203 total posts First Previous  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

header

[close]