RiverRats

Rate this Topic

Displaying #16-25 of 25 total posts First Previous  1 2 
58756 Nibs: 141,425
Posted on Jul 27th 2006
bendhash it sound like you doing well but don't like beats get to you. learn to play without emotions you will go on tilt if you let it bother you. play you game. You said you play mt, mt at a lot of luck your odds are good. How about sitgo i think you would clean up on then. and play tons more of them. good luck bendhash and see you around
5580 Nibs: 2,130
Posted on Jul 27th 2006
Yes I started my poker life playing sng's almost exclusively, that is how 20$ turned into a actual roll that has become thousands. What I found was to get a win big enough to satisfy me for the day I'd have to play a lot of them or play at limits that could crack my roll if hit bad streak. I switched to mtt's and am making a lot more though like you say not as consistant but I avg. more a month. I think what I should do is continue my mtt play as there are maybe 3 a day I play, but I should also play more sng's to keep the money coming in daily and to give myself the positives that daily wins bring even if they are smaller. So many times I'd end a day with a sng that would pay my daily mtt fees, guess I need to make it part of the plan. I easily get caught up in the moment and forget I can't win every time. I can go 3 or 4 mtt without ever getting caught with the worse hand, yet lose em all. It takes big picture thinking to remind me I'm a winner and the people beating me probably deposit weekly. Thanks for the head check. manicman- yes manic so the emotionless part just aint going to happen. I find myself making bad plays sometimes to either go out or try to bust the fishy with same hand he got me, it hasn't hurt me in long run but more self control would definitely improve my game. I just tell myself it has only been 2 years and I'm not only getting better but growing a thicker skin too(28 keyboards,2 laptops and 3 holes in the wall later).
Just because I'm moody, doesn't mean you're not irritating.
23446 Nibs: 653
Posted on Jul 27th 2006
River rats are so popular these days and sometimes it is agrivating. There is almost no way to outplay them because they just stay in chasing hands anyways LOL
-- Paul Sybrandy sybrandyp@gmail.com
8985 Nibs: 356
Posted on Jul 27th 2006
River beats are a common thing in online Poker. I don't know why. I would hope that it doesn't have anything to do with fixed programming but you never know. With the number of bad beats on the river I experience playing online it makes me wonder. It's not that I havn't seen river beats in live play; I have; but not as much as online. Sometimes you just have to wonder. :oS
"Life is Life and Poker is just a game"
58063 Nibs: 58,425
Posted on Jul 27th 2006
Had a "nice" one today... Q9 suited and flop comes 294 and I bet the pot. One caller. Turn comes 9 and I move all in with my Q999 and he calls with his A3 ! There was no flush chances, so he fished for a straight! River .....5 ! Voila he get his straight. This happend today in a 5000 rebuy tournament, and both of us had nice stacks so I have no clue why he would risk his stack over this. Must be 2 options...is he baindead or just stupid? :/
A big thank you to all the fish out there for paying my bills! :)
23446 Nibs: 653
Posted on Jul 28th 2006
OFFTOPIC: (to the last poster) AWESOME signature line hehehehehehehe!
-- Paul Sybrandy sybrandyp@gmail.com
58063 Nibs: 58,425
Posted on Jul 28th 2006
lol ! Ty ty! :)
A big thank you to all the fish out there for paying my bills! :)
13963 Nibs: 6,624
Posted on Jul 28th 2006
I agree, My saying is if it was a four card game we'd all be millionares!!! Hard betting sometimes helps...
"Nice Hand Sir" by Hand I mean catch and by sir I mean MORON.
5580 Nibs: 2,130
Posted on Jul 28th 2006
KK vs QJ in 20k mtt, turn q rvr q of course all in blind. I even get calls holding the nuts like A29T in hi lo flop 678, all in and 45c calls the rainbow flop, turn Ac rvr 2c, It isn't even so much losing as much as watching a paper bag win.
Just because I'm moody, doesn't mean you're not irritating.
275364 Nibs: 2
Posted on Jan 19th 2018  -  Subject: Buy high-quality registered passports, driver's license, I
Buy high-quality registered passports, driver's license, ID cards, biometric passports, residence permit, and other registered documents at affordable prices for a number of countries, USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Czech Republic, Portugal, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Portugal, Spain, Australia, Cambodia, Croatia, African Countries, Japan, China and so on. We also provide a service to help you cross your goals, you can contact us for more information through e-mail or whatsapp *Contact E-mail ................globalbest33@gmail.com? Contact number.................. +1(716) 589-7549 *Whatsapp ===== +370 62476255 We can produce the following items; REAL UK PASSPORT. REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT. REAL FRENCH PASSPORT. REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT. REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT. REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT. REAL CHINESE PASSPORT. REAL AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT REAL GERMAN PASSPORT AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. REAL DRIVER LICENSE, ID CARDS, BIRTH AND VISAS. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNCLASSIFIED CANNIC PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSIAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESSE PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORT PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. Buy registered and unregistered French (France) passports, Buy registered and unregistered German (Germany) passports, Buy registered and unregistered Dutch (Holland / Netherlands) passports, Buy registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy registered and unregistered UK (United Kingdom) Passports, Buy registered and unregistered Spanish (Spain) passports, Buy registered and unregistered Mexican (Mexico) passports, Buy registered and unregistered South African passports. Buy registered and unregistered Australian driving licenses, Buy registered and unregistered Canadian driving licenses, Buy registered and unregistered French (France) driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherlands / Holland) Driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered German (Germany) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered UK (United Kingdom) Drivers licenses, Buy registered and unregistered diplomatic passports, Registered and unregistered passports, Registered and unregistered pass duplicates, Registered and unregistered US (United States) Passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Belgian passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) passports for sale, We offer high quality counterfeits for the following currencies. EUR - Euro USD - US Dollar GBP - British Pound My contacts are private detectives, immigration authorities, consuls, diplomats, personal officials and experienced experts, I have a strong commitment to the growth of the staff in all areas of ID, passport and other documents. All customers who need the national citizenship document from all countries are 100% insured and guarantee a real database registered documents with high quality. Do not hesitate to inform us about our services. We sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. Our team has years of experience in various agencies original and fake documents produced by our insiders. We have a LEGITIME service: We offer you a service that will help you achieve your goals, we can help you with first real government issued documents *Contact E-mail ................globalbest33@gmail.com? Contact number.................. +1(716) 589-7549 *whatsapps----------------------- +370 62476255 we are the best
Displaying #16-25 of 25 total posts First Previous  1 2 

header

[close]