Betmost scam

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
141050 Nibs: 441
Posted on Feb 13th 2012  -  Subject: Betmost scam
 I have been playing poker for 1 year.I have signed up at BetMost poker(ipoker) several months ago via pokerinside  and they asked for my phone number to give me a call.So they gave me a call and asked the registration details which I gave.  Before I deposit , i asked from support that whether my account is fully verified since  I don't want to withdraw without any delays and also I don't have a of  ID in English except a faded DL.So their response is as follows. Dear xxxx, This is Zaila from the Support Team. Please be informed that for Neteller, minimum deposit is 20 ($/€/£) and minimum withdrawal of 5 ($/€/£). Moreover, your details has been fully verified and account has been updated. Have a great day. So when I try to withdraw they asked id and address proof.So i sent my national id and a bill.They keep saying that they cannot accept the id because its not in English.And I have sent same documents to Neteller which they accepted. So my question is why they sent fake emails that account is fully verified.If I didn't get that response I wouldn't   deposited there. I have accounts with many other rooms and this is the worst support.And they never replied why they sent a email that my account is fully verfied. So I finally told them to not to send any more emails and I wasted my time playing there as I have profits in every poker room I have deposited.
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Mar 5th 2012
Your first problem is you are still using neteller. Your second problem, is you are still using neteller.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
84947 Nibs: 6,435
Posted on Apr 1st 2012  -  Subject: ?
Neteller is the problem?
Are you realy playing onlinepoker with your sunglasses on?
4522 Nibs: 35,335
Posted on Apr 1st 2012
Your first problem is you are still using neteller. Your second problem, is you are still using neteller. the problem is not with neteller, it is with the corrupt poker room
You can't polish a turd.
132261 Nibs: 733
Posted on Jul 5th 2012
Your first problem is you are still using neteller. Your second problem, is you are still using neteller. the problem is not with neteller, it is with the corrupt poker roomwhy people on pi if room is corrupt
144691 Nibs: 232
Posted on Jul 21st 2012
As far as I know, the only scam from Betmost is their side games.  I've asked them to disable it several times from the poker client, and they have for a certain period -- but they won't or can't permanently disable it.  Interesting when every other ipoker skin has done it for me (and the side games remain blocked).  Betmost is the only ipoker skin that has not permanently blocked side games so I've wasted quite a bit of time there.   Thankfully, I've never made a deposit at Betmost and never will.  I have a tendency to gamble and it's a huge distraction and bankroll destroyer.  That option and temptation is completely eliminated at other ipoker skins.
4522 Nibs: 35,335
Posted on Jul 21st 2012
As far as I know, the only scam from Betmost is their side games.  I've asked them to disable it several times from the poker client, and they have for a certain period -- but they won't or can't permanently disable it.  Interesting when every other ipoker skin has done it for me (and the side games remain blocked).  Betmost is the only ipoker skin that has not permanently blocked side games so I've wasted quite a bit of time there.   Thankfully, I've never made a deposit at Betmost and never will.  I have a tendency to gamble and it's a huge distraction and bankroll destroyer.  That option and temptation is completely eliminated at other ipoker skins.yes, never play the side games. you will lose your shirt
You can't polish a turd.
137668 Nibs: 1,133
Posted on Jun 29th 2013
As far as I know, the only scam from Betmost is their side games.  I've asked them to disable it several times from the poker client, and they have for a certain period -- but they won't or can't permanently disable it.  Interesting when every other ipoker skin has done it for me (and the side games remain blocked).  Betmost is the only ipoker skin that has not permanently blocked side games so I've wasted quite a bit of time there.   Thankfully, I've never made a deposit at Betmost and never will.  I have a tendency to gamble and it's a huge distraction and bankroll destroyer.  That option and temptation is completely eliminated at other ipoker skins.yes, never play the side games. you will lose your shirt good to know
c-asa e-n tenis !!!
182136 Nibs: 0
Posted on Jan 23rd 2015  -  Subject: that site is corrupted and the site of poker they offer too
run away from here it a corrupted shit
Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]